Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• I work now. You lose Bazooka.

• Total voters

Bazooka56

Rookie
School is opening again...I'm getting back at the 5 of September.The holiday is about to end. Let's see if I can survive in that hellhole.

im just starting a phd so i guess i like school

im gettin paid to go to school now though , whoopee!

I get paid for going to school too :)
I am starting this Monday 25th August.
36 hours a week at school.

Subjects:
Danish
English
Religion
History
Social Studies
Math
Philosophy.

I don't dislike school, it can be tough sometimes, but it is needed to get an education :) And a good job.

I'm a junior this year, and the only school I'm taking is at a tech center and drivers ED. I've passed the competency test, so my last two years of high school can lick my crease.

well, i'm gonna be 8th grade, then a freshman next year. i'm screwed, cuz most of my friends have brothers that are gonna be seniors when i'm there.

I hate it. Sure, I get to see my friends alot more but some o the teachers are douchebags, some of the other kids are douchebags and homework wastes my time.

I'm actually starting university in a couple weeks, and I'm pretty excited. I'm scared about the workload though

Tylzen said:

Subjects:
Danish
English
Religion
History
Social Studies
Math
Philosophy.

I don't dislike school, it can be tough sometimes, but it is needed to get an education :) And a good job.

Why do you have religion? Thought you wasnt religious?

But yeah im starting in school too, after a year long break. Man have i missed going to school (if you think im being sarcastic, you're right)!

Ever been in Copenhagen Tylzen? Its a fucking pain in the ass taking the bus there every morning. I have to get up at 6 just to get to school at time.

with the brilliant educational decisions you make on a forum, one would have guessed most of your time is not spent in an educational institute

I really do wish I had the coin to further my education, unfortunatley I'm stuck working and with bills, the option for school is limited

I didn't like high school, but I enjoyed my first year of univeristy, mostly because it seemed like the work and time I was puting into it meant something.

I start my senior year of high school on the 5th. Some aspects of school i like, particularly my music classes, but otherwise, the homework sucks, and getting up at 5:30 sucks worse. Plus, it's my senior year and i'm ready to be done already. i'm gonna have to really try to not slack off like i want to.

Tylzen said:

Subjects:
Danish
English
Religion
History
Social Studies
Math
Philosophy.

Aren't you old enough to go to college?

I never got what is similiar to high school, because I got sick.

I got throat infection, then pnemunia and then it was a blood infection.
So I was pretty sick.

So I had to get out of school, then I moved a lot, which I had to pay by working.

So now I am finally going to finish the basics :p

The worst part was, that I only needed like 6 months to complete the high school before! :p

Religion is mandatory. And it is not like in primary school Christianiaty teaching, but more teaching you about the various religions.

Tylzen said:
I never got what is similiar to high school, because I got sick.

I got throat infection, then pnemunia and then it was a blood infection.
So I was pretty sick.

So I had to get out of school, then I moved a lot, which I had to pay by working.

So now I am finally going to finish the basics :p

The worst part was, that I only needed like 6 months to complete the high school before! :p

Religion is mandatory. And it is not like in primary school Christianiaty teaching, but more teaching you about the various religions.

So where are you going to school now then?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle