HEAVY RAIN FOOTAGE OMFGGGGGGGGGG!!

EliaSoZ

Rookie
So much footage, stuff not shown in the trailer with the creepy fat killer in that house full of dolls.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrailer ... &ch=1&sd=0

It's all throughout the interview (until the very end), in HD. So depending on your connection, you might wanna let it load a bit, but oh. so. worth. it.

I'm so getting this game.

EDIT: Just so people actually pay attention, if this game seems interesting, or even if it does not!! I implore you to get and play Indigo Prophecy (known as Fahrenheit also). It's not new, available on the PS2, X Box and 360 (in the Originals section) and PC. You can probably run it on your laptop, and the first two acts of the game alone are worth your time. It will give you a general idea behind the team working on Heavy Rain, though in the new game everything was improved upon times 10 clearly.

I am very interested in this.

Looks great; I never got around to playing indigo prophecy so I'm not sure what to expect.

So far it has my attention, the hope that a movie-caliber, mature story in a video-game makes me really happy. If it fails, I can respect them for at least trying.

can't wait!

Me too!! I've actually played Indigo Prophecy on the PS2 and it was probably one of the most engrossing gaming experiences I ever had. Minus the third act where the story went batshit insane, but I guess they're probably learning from that mistake lol. It's still worth playing. I'm sure it can probably run on your PC easy, download it or something.

Here's a hands-on write up from IGN, lots of praise:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/985/985796p1.html

This game has been in development for three years, right?

I looks fairly good....but after seeing Trico....I think that looks more realistic. Still, impressive and makes me want to take my brothers PS3 and buy some games for it.

Looked stupid at first but now it looks pretty good, but they really need to add more than just QTE's. Sure, there's that investigative stuff and you can walk around a bit but that's pretty pathetic if that's it. If they add more, then I'll think of getting it. But the graphics are amazing.

The QTEs aren't regular ones, if you look closely. They're implemented better than anything I've seen before.

At the same time though,if or example if you were opening a door and had to press left, if you just touch it, or slightly move the stick left, the door will slightly open, if you hold it it will open all the way.

Anyone who hasn't played Indigo Prophecy (or Fahrenheit) needs to get that game now.

I so want to see someone play this game. I don't know why but it doesn't seem like a game I'd play but I think it'd be interesting as hell to watch someone else play it.

EliaSoZ said:
The QTEs aren't regular ones, if you look closely. They're implemented better than anything I've seen before.
I know, but that doesn't change the fact that it's mostly QTE's. Sure, they look better and are a bit more subtle but would you really want to be spending $70 to only do that?

It's $60, where do you pay ten more?

Look, it's simple, if you haven't played Indigo Prophecy before, you won't get it.

This game has a lot of potential but it'll be interesting how the 'game' turns out to be. I've been playing some Indigo Prophecy and its definitely different. I like how the he was really trying to push it as a game and not just a whole bunch QTE's even though it looks like it.

I just noticed, Geoff is a hardcore interviewer. He posed a lot of tough questions and really wanted to get the niddy gritty details out of both his interviewees.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod