HDTV

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by jimmy986, Dec 6, 2006.

1. jimmy986

jimmy986 Rookie

i am currently planning on making the switch to high def. im too informed when it comes to tvs and just wanted a little info. its going in my bedroom and im thinking something between 25 and 35 in is probably gonna work best for me. dont want it to take up to much space so flat panel plasma or lcd would probably work best. im making the switch primarily for videogames. i have a 360 and will be getting a ps3. i wont be using it for cable at least at first. it will be used for reg cable, videogames, and movies. i was just curious as to what is best for what im going to use it for and if there is anything that has to be purchased in addition to the tv itself. any info would be great. thanks a lot

2. Khaz-Rhoz-Zek

Khaz-Rhoz-Zek Rookie

While this isn't exactly what you wanted, I felt as though you should know about this promotional deal from Newegg in which you would be able to purchase some large HDTVs for signifigantly less than their normal price.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/pr ... &ATT=LCDTV

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

when u get it can i come round and play? :p