Happy fourth of july!

Lien

Rookie
yeah yeah sure... we could get educated about history and all that... but SCREW THAT! Let's be American for one day!
americafuckyeah.jpg

america-fuck-yeah-1.jpg

fyeahamerica-montage.jpg

america.png

Happy give britain the finger day.

There is nothing more American than to break arbitrary laws.
Like shooting off fireworks.

I smoked ribs and then zoomed around on my electric bike watching all the fireworks. The weather in STL was perfect. 72F

Oh yeah, and there is this.
ZOv4GbH.jpg

Hells yes. The weather was perfect today. We went to the CWS Homerun Derby last night and spent today playing baseball in the backyard and playing Injustice indoors. We barbecued some burgers and dogs and drank soda out of glass bottles. Then we watched as our neighborhood lit up hundreds of dollars worth of foreign fireworks.

'Merica.

Weather is bad. We stayed inside and everyone watched me play The Last of Us, which is just awful. Worst 4th of July to boot, for me.

Oh yeah, I was wondering why it was so dead, well, deader than usual.

You know who doesn't care about the 4th of July? Your cat and your dog. They're hiding under a coffee table while you all (y'all) are shooting off those fireworks! So think about the animals next year and just use sparklers.

Nah i'm just kidding. Fuck those animals. amirite? That's the American way! ....Umm i didn't mean that literally.

Happy 4th of July!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod