Happy April Fools you jackasses:(

-FCM-

Rookie
I got the biggest boner when I saw your Worlds of Starcraft article, but then the article date crushed and broke it like so many...really heavy......weights....

on my penis...

Oh well. Wouldn't have made that great of an MMO anyways. Just doesn't fit. I'm just...still getting over the loss of my Mon Calimari Jedi.

R.I.P. SWG SOE Sanity: 2003-2005. Well...actually 2003-2004...at that point their sanity was just really f*cked up and wheelchair-bound...then in 2005 it was wheeled out onto a freeway, where it was hit by an 18-wheeler. Seven times. And then caught on fire.

Ohh you played SWG too, I am one of the minority who actually think the CU was the most balanced this game ever got, I take it you know about the emu that is supposed to be coming out?

I still play a little but nearly all my friends from the past two years have gone :(

Obeta said:
Ohh you played SWG too, I am one of the minority who actually think the CU was the most balanced this game ever got, I take it you know about the emu that is supposed to be coming out?

I still play a little but nearly all my friends from the past two years have gone :(

Whoah what? What's the emu?

-FCM- said:
Obeta said:

Whoah what? What's the emu?

Some people have got together to create pre-CU SWG, they are currently in pre Alpha and need all the help they can get from coders, I cant link the site because if you click on it it will just take you to some random pages, so just type in swgemu.com and press enter :D

It will probably take a few years to complete, if they ever do, but just being able to play SWG for free, and also on a LAN :D

I would have liked to see a CU server better though, but any SWG apart from the NGE is good :)

So I was wondering... Did GR and Gamespot run the same sort of prank intentionally? What I mean is, were you in contact with each other or did you each just happened to have the same idea?

thank you, thank you. mike reilly & i did the photoshops.

oddly enough, we did not coordinate with gamespot. funny that we both came up with the same idea. i laughed my ass off when i saw their prank.

d

Hey guys, thanks alot for the kind words, lmao. Yeah, I had some major conscience issues when making that "Worlds of StarCraft" logo, but I figured nothing could be meaner than the gPod designs of last year... and a shot of whiskey will always cure what ails.

I wish both Apple and Blizzard would hook us up with both of these jams, both so that we could all play with them AND so I could ask them for some props if either ever did come out, lol :p

Ah well, back to Kimchi noodles + soup.

Also, I totally missed Gamespot's April 1st prank and only heard about it that Monday, but couldn't find the article when I dug. If any of you have screenshots or some linkage on it, it would be great. Just would like to see how we stacked up. :twisted:

Yo they are making a new starcraft for xbox called Starcraft Ghost..... it looks pretty sick ... might have to get it when it comes out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod