• Total voters

Hippy_Cune

Rookie
so how do you guys record your stuff?
did you buy a mixer?
how do you connect to your comp?
what programs do you use?
i wanna know it all.

i also play harmonica and jaw harp, and prolly some vocals too, so what do you suggest?

also, mic preferences would be welcomed..

There are two studios at Uni, one for film and another for anything sound related, but its quite old becuase its just for basic overdubbing for the film projects. I've only been in there once and dicked around for a few minutes with some mates while somebody was testing the recording equipment. So the only recorded material of me is a crappy rendition of sleep dirt, which somebody has at Uni. Do not ask me details of the equipment used, everything looked alien to me. I just went in and had some fun during a lunch break. :eek:

My friend has somewhat of a studio in his house. He bought this very expensive multitrack recorder That we can all side-input our amps into. Our drummer inputs several microphones for now. We can record and save stuff into the multitrack and later upload them to the computer. This is all our band stuff. When I'm at home and feel like dicking around my brother had a smaller multi track recorder I like to use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod