Guitar Hero or Rock Band??

Wich you prefer

• Guitar hero series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock Band

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not good at either, but I prefer the Co-op multiplayer aspect of Rock Band.

And the drums.

ahh, guitar hero 3 sucked, the only way i can play it is if i have a friend to play with and do battles on 2 player

my rock band guitar broke. my replacement guitar broke. my guitar i bought from gamestop broke. it was so much fun. but until they fix the peripherals, classic guitar hero's dependablity makes it a much funner experience.

SkaRobot said:
my rock band guitar broke. my replacement guitar broke. my guitar i bought from gamestop broke. it was so much fun. but until they fix the peripherals, classic guitar hero's dependablity makes it a much funner experience.

Yeah, weve been reduced to a single guitar band (GH2 Xplorer) thanks to the Fender strum bar completely breaking after about a week of use.

So, I recently found out that my friends cousin is ranked in the top 100 in GH2. I got to play Rock Band with him It was amazing.

LinksOcarina said:
I like both, but Rock Band I think has a longer longevity than Guitar Hero.

ha, longetivity my ass.
two reasons dude.
1)the stuff breaks a LOT unless its custom like GRs staffs. hell, my mic broke before i plugged it in
2)i cant stand to play with other people for over an hour. it get sooo annoying. id rather beat them one by one in guitar hero.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod