GTA V Custom races/deathmatches SHARE HERE

You may have missed the hype train. But I'll keep an eye out when I'm next on GTA ;)

MattAY said:
I just delete all of your topics when and as I see them ;)

Someone must be, lol. Anyways PS3 only guys...

"Alta Ultimatum v.2.1" (16 player max | 8 player min)
Last updated: 12/11/13
http://rsg.ms/1bwV2wN

Built for 16 players, although I've yet to test it with that many. The best setup is probably 2 teams, but I'm sure it'll work fine with 4.

Features:

- Lazers for both teams
- Buzzards for both teams
- Motorcycles and stunt ramps for quick travel
- FIB vehicles (not sure if you can hang off the side)
- Air vehicles up for grabs in locations not immediately visible
- Street combat with easy-flowing cover
- Interior combat on the tennis court/courtyard
- Multi-level combat taking place on the rooftops

I've tried my best to balance everything out with the limited testing I've been able to do. Learned my lesson with crafting rooftop maps and not adding parachutes, so they should be readily available wherever you are (release as fast as possible from lower heights).

RPGs are the "power weapons" as there are quite a few air vehicles that are combat enabled, and some that can be used to drop players off on the roof, since there is not other way up besides spawning.

I made use of all 50 props to provide adequate cover 360 degrees around the building, and in the courtyard itself.

Major difference between v2 and v1 is the focus of the map. Before, it was pretty much just the courtyard and there were a lot of spawns on the roof, so it was easy to dominate/be dominated. I completely restructured everything and now the focus is on...every area. You should never really be at a disadvantage, and you shouldn't spawn on the rooftops THAT often. Just enough to allow for some different combat approaches.

I hate the way most GTA TDMs play out, and I wanted to bring a little more teamwork into. You can just run around and hope the auto-aim saves your life. Use the vehicles in smart ways, drop players off, watch the road signs that give little hints, FIND THE HEAVY SNIPER.

I would really love if you would play it with me, or host a match yourself and try to get others to join. Gather some feedback and things like that. I want to try and perfect this map. I used every resource possible to create an entertaining 16 player map. Let me know what you guys think.

"Round-a-Bout" (8 player max | 4 player min)
Last Updated: 12/11/13
http://rsg.ms/1bXZmv1

Made this one fairly quickly, as it's a much smaller map meant for a total of 8 players. Should be fun in FFA and/or multi-team deathmatches. Tried to set up some nice cover spots, and those with a keen eye will spot the "power weapon" fairly quickly. Some areas are sectioned off, but there is one set of stairs that you could easily overlook, that will give a nice little height advantage.
This map was inspired by how ridiculously hard it was to get 16 players to join Alta Ultimatum.
Still haven't done so, haha. Figured this would be easier to test, and easier for others to play. Bit of a rush job so I will make tweaks as necessary.

PSN: TheJx4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod