GR's Game Awards

De-Ting

Rookie
I'm going to be a grouch and say that putting the awards into the form of manifesto posts was bad planning. Not only can you not view all of the categories from one central page, but it also just looks awful.

Making it a 'feature' like it's been done in the past is how it's supposed to be done.

danielrbischoff said:

which means... I made it up, but since you guys are calling me on it I'm going to make something else up to cover.
Look- crave owns this site (and your ass) - they tell you when things change, not the other way around.

That's because Crave is as clueless as we are, the only difference is that when it comes to this site, we care and they don't, which perpetually makes us cooler than they are, even if they do bring back the black.

UrbanMasque said:
danielrbischoff said:

which means... I made it up, but since you guys are calling me on it I'm going to make something else up to cover.
Look- crave owns this site (and your ass) - they tell you when things change, not the other way around.

That would be why I'm writing "tbd," and not "this date here."

>.>

There's constructive criticism and then there's being an ass ;).

I do agree Daniel about the much needed change. The main page is starting to look cluttered, and relatively disorganized...To me anyways. The content is still good, you guys are still putting out good articles. A more streamlined approach may work out for the better though when it comes to the main page layout.

Plus, less manifestos.

...We have no power here. It's like I'm Luffy from One Piece and I'm being trapped by sea prism stones...you know what I mean.

MattAY said:
...We have no power here. It's like I'm Luffy from One Piece and I'm being trapped by sea prism stones...you know what I mean.
It's like we're Superman on a kryptonite island.

Someone PM Daniel and Lethean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod