GR Zombification Contest

BigZell2020 said:
This plays right into my hands, this year I'm going as a Zombie Stripper complete with a set of ass-less chaps.
I really hope you have a vagina, but something frightening tells me you don't.

This contest would be a LOT cooler if the grand prize was a copy of Dead Space for the Xbox 360 instead of the PS3

Damn. PS3 version only? Because I don't have a PS3 (but I do have a 360), and I've possibly got great chances to win this.

See, I work at a full scale haunted house production this month, called Fright Night Scream Park, here in Fresno (well, actually Clovis, but the two towns literally merge). We have professional makeup artists, and amongst our characters are zombies. I could either ask to be made a zombie for this photo, or perhaps I could take a photo of one of my friends, who is a zombie for their character.

And just a question. Would it help at all if I happened by chance to get said photo of either myself or my zombie friend with Tony Moran? In case you don't know, he's the guy who played Michael Myers in the final scene of the original 1978 slasher film, Halloween. Yeah Michael Myers wasn't a zombie, but who cares, when its one of the two original actors of a famous, iconic horror character?

Squiggy said:
here in Fresno (well, actually Clovis).
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Are you kidding me? I didn't know you were in Clovis!

Also, what if I go as something zombie related but not actually a zombie? Like, say, a zombie holocaust survivor. Would that count?

Well, I live in Fresno, but the Scream park I work at is in Clovis. The two towns literally merge in several places it seems, so Clovis and Fresno are as good as the same town in function (if not in politics).

Squiggy said:
Well, I live in Fresno, but the Scream park I work at is in Clovis. The two towns literally merge in several places it seems, so Clovis and Fresno are as good as the same town in function (if not in politics).
Well, Clovis West is in Fresno, and all of the Clovis kids hang out at Riverpark, which is technically Fresno. But where's Scream Park? I haven't heard of it.

Fright Night Scream Park is in the old theater behind Target at the Sierra Vista mall. We're open Wednesdays through Sundays, and I'm there every night except for Thursdays. If you go, you might see me! Even if I could recognize you, though, I'd be more likely to chase you out of the room with my axe then to say hi as a GR member (not allowed to break character, even for friends).

Go this weekend and you'll get to meet Tony Moran, who as I stated earlier played Michael Myers in the original Halloween.

We have a horror fest in up state New York that me and some friends have gone too, probably going to go this weekend too.

But yeah...a zombie...i have no money, no makeup, and little talent at dressing myself up.

So we will see if I can even make one.

Longo_2_guns said:
But where's Scream Park? I haven't heard of it.

I'm guessing it's right next to Constantly-Calling-Noise-Control-Because-The-Neighbours-Are-Too-Noisy-And-I-Have-Work-In-The-Moring Reserve.

So I entered my picture.

I wasn't able to dress as a zombie, for various reasons including:

-The makeup costs money
-I was required to wear my hacker outfit for my character in the maze I'm in (which is a morgue theme), as opposed to zombies only being in the graveyard maze.

However, to make up for that

-I AM drenched in a lot of blood
-I'm carrying an axe
-I'm standing next to none other than the original Michael Myers himself, Tony Moran

I wasn't able to bring in some GR stuff to prove its me, so I took a picture of myself later on in front of my computer displaying the GR page (and I still have blood on my face for comparison).

Oh, and here are my pictures, for you guys to see.

Me with Tony Moran (and one of my coworkers at the scream park)
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/284/ ... dmeyd6.jpg

Me at my computer, to prove its me
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9381/meandgrgb2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod