GR Votes: What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2018?

What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2018?

• Red Dead Redemption 2

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • God of War

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Far Cry 5

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Metro: Exodus

• Detroit: Become Human

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Specify Below)

• Total voters

Paul Tamburro

Executive Editor
Staff member
Let us know, and elaborate on your choice below to get featured in this week's 'The People Speak'!

Sea of Thieves, for sure.
Though I just love pirate stuff, and it looks amazing.

Not looking forward to having to update to Windows 10 for it, though.

I have high hopes for both Spider-Man and God of War. I've liked what little I've seen of both and I have enjoyed previous entries in both series. Plus, I trust Insomniac to make an enjoyable game if nothing else (though I don't think any of the people I know work there anymore).

Spider-Man, Red Dead Redemption and God of War are on my radar interest.

Sea of Thieves sounds interesting but I need to learn more about it.

I voted for Red Dead Redemption 2, though it would probably be Spider-man or God of War if I had a PS4.

A few days ago I might have voted for Sea of Thieves but I was able to check out the "final beta" this weekend and found it incredibly dull. Even playing along with two silly friends, it got old fast. The combat/shooting is dreadful and repetitive.

I'll still check it out since it's included in Xbox Game Pass. I'm hopeful that with a little more time spent with the mechanics and if we unlock more interesting quests and gear that the game will have some fun to offer.

As long as RDR doesn’t get pushed back again. I’m a happy man. I also can’t wait for the Spider-man game as it looks awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod