GR Neosteam Guild Signups

Ok guys, it is apparent to me that we are obviously missing getting on the ground floor of a revolution in Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games that are so popular with the kids these days. That is why I suggest we get with the times and throw our support behind one and only one of these money sucking time sink pastimes as a unified group.

Introducing the one, the only, the inevitable GR Neosteam Guild.

Please use this topic to sign up!

Go go go!

Member List
Used
Longo
Colin
Shaft
Stalfros

Dibs on Secretary of Defense!

I'll give intel that will help organize massive PvP battles where every now and then we invade other player's zones needlessly!

StalfrosCC said:
Im almost afraid to actually download this game. I mean... how much spyware do we think is packed in?

We could always create a separate partition for Neosteam, so it stays isolated there.

But man..It's bad enough we're contemplating downloading it. I'd feel like scum if I made a partition just for this game.

We could ask Heart_Love. I'm sure we'd get as honest an answer from her about this game as we would from Bush and where the WMDs are.

No offense, but I actually went WTF.
Why not Puzzle Pirates?
And I doubt I can download it right now, it'll probably take 12 hours.
But sign me up anyway, I guess.

StalfrosCC said:
HK-47 said:
No offense, but I actually went WTF.
Why not Puzzle Pirates?
And I doubt I can download it right now, it'll probably take 12 hours.
But sign me up anyway, I guess.

Please get the joke.
I'm sure I do, but it was when I first saw the topic name in the RPG forum.
I am quite interested on how this will turn out, : GR Guild becoming the greatest guild in Neosteam, kicking ass and becoming legends.

So is it a good game, or just another random MMORPG? From what i've seen it just looks like most other MMORPG's.

Conveince me that it's a good MMORPG, and you'll have another guild member.

vinkrukken, one post away from 100. Make it epic.

And, Stal, link me to the English Neosteam download. I don't want to have to slog through Korean stuff. You do work for me.

i've been reading sofia and Heart_Love's posts for a day which really made me chuckle. So i'm in to the guild. Now, do we have a healer here(or we can use the neosteam fanboys)?

StalfrosCC said:
Well, bad news. It is in CLOSED beta until the 20th of this month.

WTF.... this sucks.

http://neosteam.gamengame.com/

(omg... i can't believe I am linking to neosteam....)

Update: After registering it won't let me log in to the webpage. Humph.

Aaaw, it won't load, they're bot-icular efforts are all for nil!
I'll download it and join if I get drunk enough within this week. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod