• secks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bite my shiny metal ass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

De-Ting

Rookie
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41478945/ns ... alth_care/

Illegal surgical implementation of additional excess butt baggage.

Let me just say, I don't like big butts, and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SICK.

Next thing you know, people will be dying by having illegal brain-removal surgery performed in hopes that they'll become more attractive to the opposite sex.

I prefer a well shapen ass to a big ass. And with surgery, you never really get that...

Also, if they wanted a bigger butt, they could've just eaten a bunch of McDonalds. BA DUM TISH!

Go figure, that woman didn't realize that person wasn't an actual doctor and therefore made a big mistake. I seen women on TV sharing their story of how they had to get a body part removed because they go to Mexico or something for their plastic surgery done by inexperienced people using dirty tools.

Yeah, but no one makes news by dying of McDonald's. Silicone heart -- now that's a way to go.

I wonder which part of this is illegal.

De-Ting: I think it's also at least equally likely that it'd done in order to be better accepted in a social group, rather than for appeal (to the opposite or same sex).

UghRochester: Yeah, don't do your own tattoos or piercings.

One of my friends got calf implants. It was the source of much ribbing for about a year...and now it will be again.

Bretimus_v2 said:
One of my friends got calf implants. It was the source of much ribbing for about a year...and now it will be again.

Calf implants?

Why would someone wish to get CALF implants? :O

Because they work out a lot and their upper body looks huge but their calves can not grow any bigger and they feel that they look misshapen. IDK.

There's reasons why people would get any sort of implants...Usually relating back to feeling insecure about a certain body part.

And I bet this person is a doctor...Just a stupid one trying to make extra money on the side.

?

50% upper body workout.
50% lower body workout.
=
profit!

Never had problems with this and I also work out like an idiot. :p

Rakon said:
I'm incredibly curious as to how specifically this woman died

It appears to be that the silicone injection entered her vascular system, and eventually reached her heart, causing it to cease functioning.

I came to this topic thinking it was about this old fashioned:
old_fashioned.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle