God of War movie

I wonder how long it'll be until we see Gears of War on the big screen.
And who gives those people the rights to butcher beloved franchises and turn them into Frankenstein-esque movies?

HK-47 said:
I wonder how long it'll be until we see Gears of War on the big screen.
And who gives those people the rights to butcher beloved franchises and turn them into Frankenstein-esque movies?

Same people who still give Uwe Boll the right to live. :p

The guy who's directing the apparent God of War movie, I looked at his list of movies and the movies I've seen from that list... I didn't like. >_>

As for the Prince of Persia movie, I saw a few photos of the actor (Jake Gyllenhall or however you spell his last name) and it looks a tad bit.. silly. >_<

I knew a long time ago that Prince of Persia is being made. The only problem is, it's by Disney.

A God of War movie would have to be CGI, because the violence would be way too intense for live actors. And if it is CGI, you might as well play the game.

Rakon said:
A God of War movie would have to be CGI, because the violence would be way too intense for live actors. And if it is CGI, you might as well play the game.

Spoken from the lips of Zeus himself.

God of War movie is the new Halo movie..

People don't take it seriously now, they will not take it seriously in the future, and neither will any fundraizer, and therefore I'm completely abandoning the idea it could be good.

Rakon said:
I knew a long time ago that Prince of Persia is being made. The only problem is, it's by Disney.

Yeah but so was Pirates of the Caribbean and those films handled some darker elements just fine. We just can't expect loads of blood. Not like it's really necessary for the film to be good though.

Now if Disney was doing GoW however....

Peanutkiller said:
God of War movie is the new Halo movie..

People don't take it seriously now, they will not take it seriously in the future, and neither will any fundraizer, and therefore I'm completely abandoning the idea it could be good.
And that is why I am soo glad that these movies usually never come out. These Boll movies don't do anything but ruin franchises.

Lethean said:
Rakon said:

Yeah but so was Pirates of the Caribbean and those films handled some darker elements just fine. We just can't expect loads of blood. Not like it's really necessary for the film to be good though.

Now if Disney was doing GoW however....
There would be a riot and the citizens and fellow gamers will have it's own little E-Day, we already had D-Day lets not get further down the Alphabet

If you were to go to a bar, and you orderred a bottle of beer, then when you drink it, you realize that it's not beer but urine. Then you go to the same bar next year, order another beer, and again, you realize that it's still piss. Now, would you go to that same bar again? Of course, any sane person wouldn't. However it seems that you can't convince the people who are excited about every video game based-movie that's been announced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod