Girl in Toyota Supra

You could see that coming because her shirt was all f*cked up. Stil, NOT BAD.

When I first saw the vid, I was waiting for the car to crash. Thought it might be a comedy skit of some sort. Now that's a side boob.

It's been removed! God Dammit! Does she get ridiculously scared? Or does she have an orgasm??

Oooh I saw some areola there. I guess that's the reason for the removal!

That was cool........definitely very cool.

MattAY said:

Only MattAY (sometimes Urban) would look hard enough for such satisfaction. I always wondered if MattAY had software to make the YouTube vids less pixelated.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

Only MattAY (sometimes Urban) would look hard enough for such satisfaction. I always wondered if MattAY had software to make the YouTube vids less pixelated.

Wasnt everyone looking? Areolas are important dude, because I hate big ones...not a fan - no siree, plates are not good.

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

Wasnt everyone looking? Areolas are important dude, because I hate big ones...not a fan - no siree, plates are not good.
I was looking. I just don't get a thrill out of something pixelated.

Ugh we have to settle for pixels, we'll never get to see a real life breast anytime soon. Not unless a hot asian comes along wanting to talk to me about manga, games, football or golf.....I'm still waiting baby - still waiting........aaaany minute now she'll come walking right into my life!

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

I was looking. I just don't get a thrill out of something pixelated.

oh the things ugh says.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle