General Gaming Quiz!

Tyrranis

Veteran
I've been thinking for a while, and have come up with this quiz. If you want to add a question, then feel free to do so. Just make sure to check back to see if anyone answered it correctly.

Question 1:

Which game ended in the damsel-in-distress, the villian and the hero revealing themselves to be cows (in that order)?

Question 2:

In Soul Calibur 3, there are two ways to unlock a character's The Ancient weapon. What are they?

Question 3:

There are 8! possible ways in which to defeat the 8 robot masters in Mega Man 7. True or false?

Question 4:

What was the continuity error in the first level of the Terminator 2 game on the NES?

Question 5:

What are the 3 possibilities for the final boss to be in Unreal Tournament 2004?

Question 6:

How many murder charges does Johnny believe he should face due to the statute of limitations when he is convicted in Saint's Row 2?

Question 7:

What is the TRUE name of the first girl you date in Grand Theft Auto 4?

Question 8:

How many Chaos Emeralds are there?

Question 9:

What is the name of the main female NPC in Freelancer?

Question 10:

How many companions are there in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?

Q10: If by 'companions' you mean possible party members, then the total is nine. I forget the title of the astromech, but I could probably name the rest of them! Haha.

That's all I know, sadly. :p

There are 10. There is the guy who dies right away. He counts.

2. Night Terror and purchase, I think

3. True

6. 250

7. Karen

8. 7

Question 8 is a tricky one since the answer keeps changing...there were 6 in the first sonic game, 7 in sonic 2, and then sonic & knuckles had the super emeralds as well. And are you including the Master Emerald?
Christ I'm pedantic.

Longo_2_guns said:
There are 10. There is the guy who dies right away. He counts.
Correct.
Longo_2_guns said:
2. Night Terror and purchase, I think
Not quite. Both are unlocked, neither are purchased. However, if you get to Night Terror, you've already unlocked it.

Longo_2_guns said:
False. There are only 4 available to fight at the start, with the last 4 available once they are defeated.

Longo_2_guns said:

Longo_2_guns said:
Both correct.

Longo_2_guns said:
Incorrect.

And yes, the Master Emerald does count. I wasn't aware of the Super Emeralds, though, so we'll ignore those.

Tyrranis said:
I've been thinking for a while, and have come up with this quiz. If you want to add a question, then feel free to do so. Just make sure to check back to see if anyone answered it correctly.

Question 1:

Which game ended in the damsel-in-distress, the villian and the hero revealing themselves to be cows (in that order)?

Question 2:

In Soul Calibur 3, there are two ways to unlock a character's The Ancient weapon. What are they?

Question 3:

There are 8! possible ways in which to defeat the 8 robot masters in Mega Man 7. True or false?

Question 4:

What was the continuity error in the first level of the Terminator 2 game on the NES?

Question 5:

What are the 3 possibilities for the final boss to be in Unreal Tournament 2004?

Question 6:

How many murder charges does Johnny believe he should face due to the statute of limitations when he is convicted in Saint's Row 2?

Question 7:

Question 8:

Question 9:

Question 10:

A1: Earthworm Jim 2
A2: The Night Terror weapon and bonus?
A3: False
A4: Dunno
A5: The real question is: who bothers with singleplayer in UT2K4?
A6: As answer 4
A7: Karen
A8: 7 Normal Chaos Emeralds, 7 Super Chaos Emeralds, 1 Master Chaos Emerald so 15. And if you are to ignore the Super Chaos Emeralds, then don't bother to count the Master Chaos Enerald one.
A9: Never played it.
A10: 9

Correct, Tikk! Thanks for participating. When I found out about it, btw, I was in system shock 2. It's a joke.

edit:// Cause i'm Arachnophobic! btw

AMANIAC said:
I can do Question 10 - It's nine companions.

Unless you count the guy that helps you escape the ship in the beginning of the game, it would make it 10.

I fail at this quiz. I would have got #8 right like Longo, but I've never even heard of all this Super Emerald crap.

Well, here are the answers:
Tyrranis said:
Earthworm Jim 2
Tyrranis said:
Defeat Olcadan* in Tales of Swords and beat/view every training exercise as that character
*A lot of you were confused, as in order to fight Night Terror you need to beat Olcadan. While beating Olcadan pretty much guarantees you're fighting Night Terror, the weapon unlocks once Olcadan is beaten
Tyrranis said:
False, as stated earlier
Tyrranis said:
The playable character (Arnold) had clothes. The first level reinacted the scene in the Biker Bar at the start of the movie where Arnie goes to get clothes
Tyrranis said:
Malcolm, Xan and ClanLord
Tyrranis said:
Tyrranis said:
Karen
Tyrranis said:
7 Chaos Emeralds, 1 Master Emerald, 7 Super Chaos Emeralds.
Tyrranis said:
Jun'ko Zane
Tyrranis said:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod