Gaming Conventions

Check out PAX, I think early registration just ended.

And what area of the world are you in?

PAX is hot. I want to go pretty bad. However it might get weird seeing as how I know about 100 WoW players that I don't want to meet in RL that go...

I am not a big gaming convention person, maiinly because the expos I have went to have been small scale and showcased already released games.

PAX is probably the place to go though, it's very good from what I hear.

StalfrosCC said:
PAX is hot. I want to go pretty bad. However it might get weird seeing as how I know about 100 WoW players that I don't want to meet in RL that go...

+1 for reasons why I don't go to London Webcomix Thing anymore. The freaks far outweigh the decent people. :(

heart_love said:
is cosplay also a type of convention?

Sure, for freaks.

Kidding. Kind of.

I can't help you out I'm afraid. I don't go to game conventions. I don't want to be around that kind of crowd. A lot of the hard core gamers(some who traveled for days without showering mind you.) I've met that go to those conventions are the type who take them too seriously and sit there and argue over FF or some other video game. I just don't find that to be my cup of tea. I wouldn't mind going to a professional one though, for the press and whatnot.

^ Agreed. Visiting this forum is about as deep as I'm willing to go as far as arguing about and/or publicly worshipping video games.

I'd go to one and tell a bunch of FF cosplay fanboys that Tifa and Rikku aren't real and if they were, they wouldn't sleep with you.

BlackStar said:
I'd go to one and tell a bunch of FF cosplay fanboys that Tifa and Rikku aren't real and if they were, they wouldn't sleep with you.

And then tell them RPGs made by Bioware kick the crap out of FF any day.

Plus those places totally smell like farts. And all of the swag you bring home will totally smell like farts forever, too.

LetheanDreams said:
BlackStar said:

And then tell them RPGs made by Bioware kick the crap out of FF any day.

I was just joking around but you had to go and take it too far!!

internet rage
BIOWARE SUX DONKEY BALLZ!
finalfantasy_xii_cosplay.jpg

BRING IT ON WHITE RABBIT!!!!

nice
i envy those who can participate fully on those cosplays
70290Shikamaru.jpg

cagali.jpg

orochimaru.jpg

Yeah, awesome, 14 year old asian chicks!

That's why I'd go.

I'd totally not pay attention to the video games, and I'd tell hot japanese women who have terrible english, all the dirty things I'd do to them, and use my American money to lure them back to my hotel.

p.s. me too ghosttrip, me too....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod