Games you are in the progress of completing....

monkeygoat

Rookie
List the games that you are currently active in completing. I have been gmaing ALOT recently, at the moment I have working on Oblivion, RE:Code Veronica, Metroid Prime, and an obscure game for the PC and Dreamcast called Omikron:The Nomad Soul.

two things, dude:
a) Call it "Games you're playing right now".
b) don't call it "working on". where's the fun in computer games if you consider it working?

Anyway i'm trying to play system shock 2, but apparently, it has spiders in it. so.

Lately I've been playing Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts I, Lego Star Wars II, and Shadow of the Colossus. I've been gaming alot too, actually.

i just finished all three kingdom hearts back to back. i spent 67 hours on kh2, a good portion of which was spent item hunting for synthesis and in the underdrome trying to complete jiminys journal so i could see the concept video.

right now im doing a little brain age on the side and im trying to get into civilization 3. and i have finally discovered the wonderful world of katamari damacy. :D

I've been gaming a ton since I got my 360 at the start of the summer. I beat Oblivions campaign a while back but still have a ton of stuff to do. Other than that I'm playing Halo 2 online/campaign and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare. I'm also trying to beat Doom 1 and Doom 2 on my Doom 3 Special Edition disc, as well as Doom 3.

At the moment just one: Siren.

My god what an aweful game. I don't see the fun in having to redo a mission 10 times just to pass it. Grr.

I was in the process of playing Silent Hill 4: The Room and Fatal Frame 2, but I beat FF2 and abandoned SH4 (I'm going to restart from the beginning soon). Up next on my list is Kuon.

I'm replaying Shadow of the Collosus and FFVIII and started Yakuza. SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Yakuza sucks.

END SPOILERS!!!

Hey, Tyrannis, while you're around....

What's your thoughts on Wild Arms 4? I know you're a big Wild Arms 3 fan, and I just purchased it based on your reccomendations, among others. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

But have you played much of Wild Arms 4? Is it comparable to 3?

used44 said:
Hey, Tyrannis, while you're around....

What's your thoughts on Wild Arms 4? I know you're a big Wild Arms 3 fan, and I just purchased it based on your reccomendations, among others. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

But have you played much of Wild Arms 4? Is it comparable to 3?
Sorry man, but I haven't tried WA4.

Yet.

My nintendo crashed on the last level of Might Bomb Jack, just as I was about to beat the boss. Nearly 18 years later I have yet to complete it.

I recently dug up my Gameboy SP and the Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series game that was in it. I'm going to try to beat again. I failed at it as a kid on the NES, and I failed when I bought it this one. I don't want to fail again, although I already have hand and wrist cramps from holding this thing.

Yoshi said:
two things, dude:
a) Call it "Games you're playing right now".
b) don't call it "working on". where's the fun in computer games if you consider it working?

Anyway i'm trying to play system shock 2, but apparently, it has spiders in it. so.

When I read the title I thought he meant working on as in designing...

Anyway, Oblivion, Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, Perfect Dark, aaaaaand even though it doesnt count, Lineage II.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod