Games in my collection

So I wanted to add a game to my list on this website and when I looked for it... nothing. It is Toca Race Driver 3 for the PS2. There is some stuff for the second one and I think PC stuff for the third, but this is not want I own. I can't lie to everyone, I need the PS2 version listed. Any suggestions?

If GR hasn't reviewed, previewed, or have any cheats for it, (listed anywhere on the site) then it can't be added to your collection, or reviewed by you.

Keeps people from butchering the game titles themselves.

Thanks for the addition Duke. I'm touched that my little old request has been granted. Still one problem, how do I add it to my collection now? There is no cheats, previews, reviews, etc page to go to and then click the link to add it to my collection. If there is another way, I apologize for being neglectful of its existence.

I swear that wasn't there before, I looked. I think someone is trying to pull a fast one on me. I guess I could be wrong. Thanks Duke, sorry for my internet impotence.

Yeah, impotence fits.

I wanted to write a review for "Enter the Matrix" for the PC but I found that there was no review written for the PC version. I can't blame you guys. It's just as bad as the Xbox and PS2 versions. Is there any way to write a member review for a game that hasn't been reviewed by GR?

Yeah, all you need to do is find a page related to the game. Cheats, previews, screenshots, etc. The 'Write a Review' link will be there.

I know, I used that to review Serious Sam 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod