Do you somewhat agree with this list?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rainemaida

Veteran
Okay, so over the past 10 months, Gamepro has counted down their top 10, and finally this month was the #1 spot. and it was... Zelda, wtf =[

10. Bomberman
9. Castlevania
8. Street Fighter
7. Metal Gear
6. Doom
5. Resedent Evil
4. Metroid
3. Final Fantasy
2. Mario
1. Zelda

I don't like this listt...

can see why doom, MGS, RE and FF are in there.
i would of liked to see GT or the GTA and have expected Half life to be in there, but the rest, WTF? ZELDA #1?! pffft.

yeah zelda's number one it's one of nintendo's best series. It's also been around longer than any of the other series. If you can be successful with one series for over 20 years then you deserve to be number 1. Plus if you have even played any zelda game then you know it's a good choice.

And what about Mega Man? I CAN'T be the only one that enjoyed Mega Man's endless onslaught of sequels. Not a big fan of Bomberman but still worthy.

I most certainly do NOT!!!!!!! what about the elder scrolls? KOTOR? LAME LIST.

At least gta isnt in it, though.

I generally agree with the list. My main gripe is that Castlevania should be further up in it, and Mega Man should be there instead of Bomberman.

Zelda at the top with mario followed behind is pretty good. Not to mention Resident evil and street fighter being in there, could use GTA though.

Rainemaida said:
10. Bomberman
9. Castlevania
8. Street Fighter
7. Metal Gear
6. Doom
5. Resedent Evil
4. Metroid
3. Final Fantasy
2. Mario
1. Zelda.

Bomberman can go. Streetfighter can go. Castlevania can stay...just waaaaaaay up on the list, like number 10.

Where is friggin' Half Life? It for sure needs to be there, honestly. Sorta distressed at that.

[edit]

Megaman, duh. Can't believe I forgot it. Also, GTA...but not for the later ones. People just don't understand that the 2nd one is the best.

/flame shield

Wow, i forgot megaman too *hits head*. Megaman should be top 5 imo. Also, hasn't half-life only ever had two games? Two games is hardly a series. If not, my mistake.

lazygamer9 said:
yeah zelda's number one it's one of nintendo's best series. It's also been around longer than any of the other series. If you can be successful with one series for over 20 years then you deserve to be number 1. Plus if you have even played any zelda game then you know it's a good choice.

10mins of my time was good enough to judge, if only i could have those 10mins back...

Sensai said:
Streetfighter can go.

Fuck you. Name another series that can push out over 60 spin off titles with bare minimum alterations to them, with only 9 purely original games and still be a huge success with a majority of those spin-off titles. Oh that's right, nobody else can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod