Fun Fact

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
This site is not blocked by the Great Firewall of China.

Let us thank the great Communist Party for leaving my messages completely untampered.

Chris_Crime said:
Fun Fact: it's easier to peel a banana from the bottom up rather than from the stem part down.

but how do you get the bottom part open to peel. that handy stem at the top makes it easy to crack.

i did know monkeys open them from the bottom though, and monkeys know best

I used to do it that way, but now I take a knife and slit the banana's freaking throat. Slitting its butt seems a little redundant, but I guess I'll try it that way next time.

intoTheRain said:
but how do you get the bottom part open to peel. that handy stem at the top makes it easy to crack.

i did know monkeys open them from the bottom though, and monkeys know best
Oh, you pinch the bottom end. A simple pinch and it'll split open.
Bananas are getting smarter. They've built some sort of immunity to easy peeling at the stem. You have to take a knife to it, like Ting said, or you'd end up with one smooshed up banana. Plus the bottom peel impresses geriatric women ;) FACT
De-Ting said:
I used to do it that way, but now I take a knife and slit the banana's freaking throat..
I just got tired of dirtying perfectly clean knives in one. little. spot.

danielrbischoff said:
Alright, so what can we post that'll get us banned on the other side of the wall?

Usually I'd be your man for this, but I know nothing of the Chinese beyond the fact their women have sideways vag's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod