fuck you mosquito

I'll sometimes box a mosquito out of the house, through the back door, if only to break up the monotony of smashing it with shoe and a quick paper towel cleanup.
*BAOW*
"Why you punch me in my face?" Stay in your place. Outside.
Mosquitoes have like no mass, and fly, so those suckers can take a punch. I'm basically whiffing at the air. Expect to go a full 12 rounds. Make it interesting by having your girlfriend play both referee and judge's score card.

But yeah, it doesn't seem fair to flyswatter the little guy. Unless you're getting bitten during your sleep, and, if so, to hell with a gentleman's agreement because that's just fighting dirty.

Thanks. Local sports are doing pretty well.
How's my favorite second city doing? I love Seattle. Maybe I'll retire there? Or maybe not, because you're still using the Romo botch avatar ;_;

Well at least someone can tell what it is.

I need to change that thing.

I live in Kirkland now which is really close to Seattle! And Kirkland is cooler because we have less OWS tardbarns looting stores.

But it's good. It's been mostly good weather lately, maybe even a little too hot.

Quick, the topic is shifting to weather talk. Somebody post some children!

Of course I know what that horrible image is.

A little too hot? That's just rubbing salt in the wound, Joker. :?
I can remember getting off the plane and it being ~ 68 in the afternoon in July.

It was 105 here today. Or yesterday. Maybe today. Maybe everyday. I've already gotten used to the heat but visiting places like Seattle reminds me of how much I wish I weren't already used to the heat.

Mosquito General [OT] is in danger of getting hijacked...

I used to have the Steve Bartman picture but I don't think anyone could tell what it is.

You ready for the Roddy Beaubois era to begin?

Your owner/GM missed the climatic meeting with Deron Williams and his agent, just as he was about to decide where to sign, because he was filming an episode of Shark Tank.

The same Deron Williams that Cuban threw the 2011 season for by not re-signing Tyson Chandler to get.

And then Dirk's attempts to drunk-dial Steve Nash were for naught.

And then Jason Kidd implied he thought the LOLKNICKS have a better chance of winning this year than the Mavericks.

And now the consolation prize is reuniting the former Clippers frontline that wasn't even successful back when they were good players.

I am all for making fun of such a turn of events.

EDIT

Although I like Roddy Buckets. I'm not even kidding. Dude can ball in the right situation.

Yep, Cuban's a gambler, and he no longer seems so keen on paying a luxury tax.

desdpf.jpg

delicious Cuban Mosquito

Western Washington is basically the shit. Also, I sort of feel bad for cowboys fans these days.

And yeah, fuck mosquitoes.

Yeah we don't have many mosquitos here, but nats yes. What's worse though, where my parents live there are so many horse flies. And they hurt when they bite u! U can't even float in the pool, they just attack u and u have to go under the water and splash water all over the place. Fkjsbdihcbskhc uck

This is a call out to all off GR. Dobby needs a protector from horse flies, will it be youuuuu?

Or you?

Or maybe.... YOU???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod