Frontlines for PC review?

Voxen

Rookie
Hi GR!

I just read your Frontlines: Fuel of War review for the Xbox. I was wondering if you were planning on reviewing the PC version also?

Normally I would just assume the two games were for the most part very similiar, but I had the opportunity to play in the Frontlines PC beta and noticed some differences between that version and your review. Most notibly, I had no problems with the aiming/shooting controls in the beta. Also, while the vehicles used a Halo-style control scheme (as opposed to a battlefield style scheme, which I prefer), I didn't have any trouble controlling them.

But my mainly I just want to know if you're going to review the PC version seperately, or if perhaps you have played the PC version and feel it is similiar to the Xbox and does not nessesatate it's own review. In other words, would you give the PC version the same grade.

thq did not send us a pc copy of the game, and actually called me up pretty pissed about our 360 review. of course, i didn't change a word, but i did update to more recent screenshots for them.

Wow, so is it common for a game company to call you and complain about bad grades? Did they cite any reasons that they felt the review was bad or anything? I find this interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod