Free Steam keys

Rainemaida

Veteran
Sorry to litter Misc. but these are free Steam games for those that want them. I got Titan Quest and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War as extras in my THO HumbleBundle.. Games go to the first users that respond, must have over 5,000 posts to qualify. Pick only 1 game.

Happy 4th day of Chanukah you jews!

11google.jpg

I'd pick Warhammer... but alas my post count got hijacked by Chinese when i fought in 'nam. I know this would be against your rules but would you kindly make an exception for a 'nam vet like myself? I lost both of my arms and my pecker in dien bien phu also i am currently typing with my nose. So please ask for a short reply on my part, it's starting to feel numb.

I'm a 'Nam vet too... and I don't have Lien's arms and pecker mounted on my wall but I could sell them to you for the games. :lol:

Lol @ Urban + Ugh, I just picked a random # to ensure that a real poster gets these.

I'll give it to the first 2 real responders, Urban and Lien. My post count got also knocked down a few K in that senseless war...

Haha, I didnt express interest becuse I dont really use Steam. Enjoy it Frenchie!

Rainemaida said:
Lol @ Urban + Ugh, I just picked a random # to ensure that a real poster gets these.

I'll give it to the first 2 real responders, Urban and Lien. My post count got also knocked down a few K in that senseless war...

FvCK YEAR!!

I'll takkeee uhhmm Warhammer

UrbanMasque said:
Rainemaida said:

FvCK YEAR!!

I'll takkeee uhhmm Warhammer
Hey i call war hammer first!

But actually, that titan quest game looks awesome so i won't mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod