Fred Phelps is dead

Lien

Rookie
Commence the dancing gifs!

giphy.gif

tumblr_l5lu9h0lnp1qba73po1_400.gif
discord__s_dance_animation_by_mattyhex-d4am0hj.gif
Grandma+Dance+Clipart+Clip+Art+Illustrations+cartoon+Graphics+3d+e+cards+gif+animated+free+download+best+blog+gifts++music+dance++backround+mobile+screen+saver+photo+pics.gif

giphy.gif

Ooops sorry, i forgot the eulogy... We gotta be respectful for the dead and blah blah blah...

Roast in feces, Fred Phelps.
Born in the year who gives a buttf***, dead in the year way too late.

"I'll always remember him as the dude who wanted Halo banned because homo. What a hero to his people!" - Lien
"My greatest dream is a world without straight white folks for my all black/asian gay men harem" - Fred Phelps
"If you love skyrim more then Morrowind, uninstall everything in your computer and remove yourself from my DnD party list!" - Longo_2_guns.

Honestly, I think no reaction is the best. To let him fall insignificantly into the sands of time is the best that we should offer him.

God darn it, y'all forgotten what he did to us?
163647_6921_L.jpg

That mofo inspired EA to do that stupid viral campaign for Dante's inferno!

Who the fuck is Fred Phelps?

:edit: After finding out who he is I am glad I didn't know who the fuck he was.

was gonna come in here and say how its disrespectful to be happy about anyones death.. then i saw he was involved with (founder of) the westborough baptist church.

carry on the celebration

I'm surprised many of you don't know who he was. I guess I just know too many gay people or hear about WBC all the time for their picketing of funerals.

Well, I guess there's two things you should never do; take aggressive action against something, and take aggressive action against something against something.

UghRochester said:
I'm surprised many of you don't know who he was. I guess I just know too many gay people or hear about WBC all the time for their picketing of funerals.

Even gay people don't know who he is. You have to be connected to even know wtf his church and cause is, let alone its founder. I don't have the time, I don't live online and it's wonderful here.

Far less people would know who he and his family were if the media stopped giving them the attention they so desperately crave.

They are a tiny group of people who managed to get national attention with a couple of brightly colored signs with some crude messages on them.

And i'm pretty sure if Jack Thompson died only the gaming community would know him while everyone else would be learning about him and laughing on The Daily Show.

Optimus-Crime said:
UghRochester said:

Even gay people don't know who he is. You have to be connected to even know wtf his church and cause is, let alone its founder. I don't have the time, I don't live online and it's wonderful here.
Or you could just live in SF for the past decade. Trust me, the gays here know who he is and were giving out free drinks in the Castro. Dude was there with his rainbow cards during Prop 8, the mayor election, all the big pop concerts (like Gaga and Lorde) and even twitter HQ... seriously, twitter!
One thing of note when i saw his group protesting, he wasn't aggressive or anything, he was just full of it to the point he became more annoying then hated. You could say he united people against him here in SF.

And fun fact, thanks to his action, we got some anti-picketing laws now. So... his legacy will live on?

Wonder if his burial location will be made public.
If so, $20 says his tombstone is painted rainbow before the end of the week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod