Forum feature request: Ignore list

voice-

Rookie
Greetings. I have no idea if it is possible or not, but I would adore the ability to ignore all posts and topics by users on an ignore list. Possible?

I believe that while possible, it would be a lot of work. I really can't see an ignore list being implemented into the forum (at least not yet) especially if it could be used against me.

I remember back when I played WoW they had an ignore feature on their forums, so it is possible, but with a much smaller posting community I don't really know if it would be worth it here.

I doubt I would use it.

Seems it would make things more convoluted and confusing.

Those look perfect Joe. Any chance we can see it implemented? Would prefer iron fist moderators, but as long as I don't see that comic book Hitler avatar ever again I'm happy.

Of course there would have to be hacks already.... I dont agree with this btw. If you really want to ignore a users posts, ignore them and dont read them. If you want to ignore their topics, dont go into them.

That was quite different. He had absolutely nothing new to say at all and was only copying other peoples posts. He was a waste of space really.

Ignoring wastes of space would (in the ignoree's perspective) not waste any space at all because you couldn't see the post!

voice- said:
Those look perfect Joe. Any chance we can see it implemented? Would prefer iron fist moderators, but as long as I don't see that comic book Hitler avatar ever again I'm happy.

I too would like to have this feature.

Frodo_Bag_Feet said:
voice- said:

I too would like to have this feature.
You should ignore yourself. I wonder if the feature enables that.

Does that really work? It looks like it only works for phpbb boards. I didn't think bolt was phpbb :?

But I'm completely ignorant when it comes to that.

Frodo is annoying, but not enough to actually block. He can make coherent post and topics when he wants to, if he would cut the whole; as he called it "attention whoring" out he would be a decent poster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle