First Person Camera

iqpcamera

Rookie
Hi,
I'm part of a project group made up of students from Worcester Polytechnic Institute. We’re conducting a survey on first-person games for our Interactive Qualifying Project.

The survey is pretty short and anonymous. You'll be instructed to pick a game of your choosing about which you'll answer a series of questions pertaining to the game's camera movement. It would be a great help to us and our research if you could take the time to complete this survey, and if you know of anyone else who plays first-person games, it'd be much appreciated if you could send them the following link as well.

http://alpheus.wpi.edu/~iqpcamera

Thank you!
Nicole :)

It's hard to answer. I never pay attention to how they move, but I chose Bioshock since I'm pretty familiar with it.

I did it. Took me a while to remember what Halo's camera movement is like. (It's Sunday morning and I'm not getting out of bed yet! :p)

It was kind of difficult to think of the camera bobbing movement because I'm usually turning my head so much looking for what might kill me that I'm not noticing the way the camera moves.

Good luck getting all the data you need.

Yeah, it's an interesting survey in that sort of "do you even remember" sort of way. If you got it wrong then obviously it doesn't have that big of an affect on you. Or maybe you perceived it to be more annoying than it actually is? Interesting.

What the hell was up with the first few comments? o.í´
Also, i barely notice the head bobbing in games, it was a pain to remember the pattern.
Hope you get all the data you need, gl.

I dunno...Stuff like that you notice right when you start playing the game, but you get used to it and completely forget about it after a while...

I had a hard time remembering what happens in CoD at least.

Yeah, exactly. At first you might be either impressed by its realism, or even disgusted with its sloppiness, but after a while you just get used to it either way.

It was a unique survey i give you that, you really don't pay that much attention to movement. umm... how many chosed Halo 3 as their game?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle