FF Anthology HELP plz

Eulogy

Rookie
I just bought the FF Anthology for PS1 and it works on my PS2 but when i have my PS1 MAD CATZ and my regular PS2 MEMORY CARD in my PS2 the game still says i dont have a memory card loaded ?![/b]

You have to have a PS1 memory card for a PS1 game.

However you can save PS1 files onto a PS2 memory card by copying them before you have a game playing.

Maybe try taking out the PS2 memory card if you have a PS1 memory card. Uhh. The PS1 memory card's in slot one, right? Is it pushed in all the way?

I can't think of anything else.

Also if you have a PS1 save file on a PS2 memory card it won't read the PS2 memory card for loading, or saving. You can only really keep PS1 games as storage on there.

Hellfire1014 said:
You have to have a PS1 memory card for a PS1 game.

However you can save PS1 files onto a PS2 memory card by copying them before you have a game playing.

Maybe try taking out the PS2 memory card if you have a PS1 memory card. Uhh. The PS1 memory card's in slot one, right? Is it pushed in all the way?

I can't think of anything else.

Also if you have a PS1 save file on a PS2 memory card it won't read the PS2 memory card for loading, or saving. You can only really keep PS1 games as storage on there.

When i load the game with the PS1 memory in slot 1 and the PS2 memory card in slot 2 it says during the game that no memory card was loaded. Even when i have just the PS1 memory card in it says the same thing. Do any PS1 memory cards work on PS2 at all?

Can you select the memory card before you have a game inserted, in the menu? Like you'd select the game disc, or a PS2 memory card.

If you can't, then it's the memory card. Mad Catz memory cards. Bah. Stick with first party memory cards.

Yea, when i select from disk to memory card it doesnt show the PS1 card on the screen when its in. I heard Mad Catz was real shitty, so the SONY PS1 memory card should work then?

I've got a Mad Catz memory card and it works well with other PS1 games, even FF games for the PS1. Unfortunatly I don't have Anthology anymore, so I don't know if it's the game itself or not...does the card work for any other PS1 games?

Try using the PS1 mem card in slot 2 and see if it reads in there. Maybe there's a problem with slot 1?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod