favorite game on nes

ozzyfan88

Rookie
hello what is your favorite video games on nintendo mine would have to be the original zelda or mario world 3 it was fun. Oh the old times but then agan I still play them today ha. lol :D

it really wasnt my favorite at the time, but i remember the very rare spiritual warfare game. my church dwelling grandma got this game for me to play when she thought that two twin brother plumbers, tripping on shrooms and "warping" to other worlds was a bad thing....

spiritual warfare had the grapes of wrath ou could throw as a weapon, and you had bible trivia you had to do , and as you wandered the city if you went into the bar you would loose life.

but as anyone can tell the object of the game didnt work for me, instead of me learning wholesome values and such from this game, some 15 years later i cant repeat one line from the biblie to you besides the one Sam Jackson says in pulp fiction, and i frequent the bar as often as i please, which could explain why i fell like im loosing life points all the time)

this is easily one of my most memorabile games for the NES. anyone else ever play this game? i know it wasnt common at all.

I am going for the classic, Super Mario Bros for nes! I also enjoyed the original megaman as well. I would say I wish to play at some point Zelda and Final Fantasy.

Oh man, easy, Mike Tysons Punch-Out. Of course there are also a few japanese games that enjoyed play a lot more but their names I cant seem to remember at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod