Everything Clash of Clans!

I wanted to start this thread because I wish I had someone to give me some wise words when I started playing clash all 2 years ago. And so, I will answer any questions one might have on here. They can be any questions related to the game, or if you would like to post a picture of your base, I would be happy to see it! I am always up to talk clash!

What's with people using lightning potions on your dark elixir storage and then forfeiting? Clash of Pansies is more like it.

gopstopper said:
I wanted to start this thread because I wish I had someone to give me some wise words when I started playing clash all 2 years ago. And so, I will answer any questions one might have on here. They can be any questions related to the game, or if you would like to post a picture of your base, I would be happy to see it! I am always up to talk clash!
zaylin said:
Some people really hook on that game.

Bx56aLP.png

Clash of Clans has enough money to buy a super bowl ad. I don't think they need to advertise here.

Free-to-plays with micro-transactions need their own forum index. My suggestion?

"Shit Games"

LOLOL please explain to me why people think I am spam? like wtf? lol I am legit and this is a legit post, and no iIdont work for them im in the army.

I just really like clash of clans and have been playing it for some time now. I can offer the same advice on sniping in battlefield!

gopstopper said:
I just really like clash of clans and have been playing it for some time now. I can offer the same advice on sniping in battlefield!

Well.. I like your username. But.. I'm with 213EDD on this. Call it snooty, but I consider this more of a slot machine than a "game". Regardless, we should have a mobile section which includes iOS games.

UrbanMasque said:
gopstopper said:

Well.. I like your username. But.. I'm with 213EDD on this. Call it snooty, but I consider this more of a slot machine than a "game". Regardless, we should have a mobile section which includes iOS games.

Along with Evolve, Titanfall, Diablo 3 and anything else Blizzard puts out within the next century. And Early Access Games

Yes i would love a mobile gaming thread. I wish they had one cause I would take it there. And what do you mean by slot machine type of game? I have heard that term used before.

gopstopper said:
And what do you mean by slot machine type of game? I have heard that term used before.

Anything that encourages you to progress in the game with the use of credits or in game currency - which cost real world money to acquire. This tumor..err..umm.. practice is largely found in the "mobile games" environment - but is slowly leaking into other systems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod