ESRB Says Fallen Earth Has Too Many Corpses For Teens

That's stupid, what is ESRB going to complain how many skulls there are in Resident Evil 5 now?

He also noted that developers whose games are given a Mature rating often consider altering the game to get a Teen instead, because T-rated games can have much higher sales. “A lot of places just won’t stock your game if it’s Mature,â€

Yup. It's all my fault. When I see too many dead bodies piled around, it makes me want to get a full-auto assault rifle and emulate the image. <_<

You've heard stories. De-ting may joke, but I bet some freaks out there would actually think about emulating that weird shit. It's the manhunt debate, but not as extreme.

You know the game sounded interesting in the first few lines - Post apocalyptic MMO. Then it sounded lame - FPS elements set in the grand Canyon? I hope it's more than an over glorified UT map.

The whole rating system is stupid. When kids mom's come with them and say no to M rated games they usually end up bringing in their dad or something. Or just playing it at their friends house, or crying about how mature they are until their mom gives it to them (true story, kid sat on the floor in the middle of the store and balled his eyes out because his mom wouldn't buy him GTA he screamed "IM MATURE" and "BUT KEVINS MOM LETS HIM PLAY IT" over and over again, his mom bought it for him".

hey now, dead bodies are bad for the kids along wi th voilence. but it's allright, put a bunch of baby making sex craved teens in it and the esrb will let it pass. ahh america, where violence is wrong but phedophilia is fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod