EARTHQUAKE!

Lien

Rookie
Earthquake.GIF

I'm not paranoid here right? It wasn't just me here? PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY MAN ALIVE! There are so many sex moves i haven't tried yet... Like the "goat hanger" and making out with slime girls!

Apparently, it lasted 20 seconds and was recorded at a 6.1 on the Richter scale... Highest one i've ever felt!

Log 1: T - 25 mins since the quake hit... i believe i am the only one alive on GR. I need to figure out where i can hunt animal skins to survive the cold night. Thank god i kept those bottle caps ever since i played Fallout 3. I hope the gun traders accept pepsi...

Log 2: T - 35 mins since the quake hit... i have ran out of cheetos and may need to head out to the convenience store... but what if there are looters there? Or even cannibals?... maybe i should check under the bed to see if a cheeto chip rolled under...

Log 3: T - 45 mins since the quake hit... DARN IT! i am on chapter 11 in fire emblem awakening and now CHROM WANTS TO MARRY SULLY ? But i wanted gregor to marry her! Great, now i ahve to load a previous save and fight risen so he can marry someone else... like i don't know.. Sumia? Man, life in the post-apocalypse GR sure is cruel to me...

Log 4: T - 55 mins since the quake hit... I don't know how long i can hold... i am charging my 3DS but i need to make yellow tea! And the bathroom is so far... What if there are giant rad rats in there already? I can't risk this, i have to figure out a way... HAHA! the Gatorade bottle! Maybe if i drink all of it first, i can relief myself in it!

Log 5: T - 60 Mins since the quake hit... That Gatorade actually filled my bladder faster then i thought! What did pre-apocalypse society put in these? I'd read the label but it is written in a language that only my ancestors could describe... "Glyserol esther"? No! no time to decipher! I must arm myself with my X-box controller to the bathroom. Perhaps i can strangle said Rad rat with it? I pray this won't be my last entry...

Did an earthquake hit France? I can't be the only person who wants to see if Paris would collapse into itself (city built on top of a metro on top of a sewage system on top of the catacombs).

Log 6: T - 70 mins since the quake hit... At last a survivor! He looks like Jim but he's deluded! He thinks he is in France when this is SF! It must be the shock of being in this new apocalyptic age... Hmmm, perhaps if i try to trap him with those cheetos crumbs, i could ride him across state!

Log 7: T - 75 mins since the quake hit... My attempt to tame Jim failed. This is harder then i thought... i knew i should of spend my SPECIAL skills points in charisma and not "Love making" (it's the hidden letter after PERCEPTION, yes it exist! don't question it!). Perhaps i could eat him? NO! I cannot do this... i need to get the cannibalistic trait first! And for that, i need to find the vampire clan in that metro station so they can teach me then i can eat jim! Perhaps Jim himself would know this but he is speaking french! Let me see if i can remember my native tongue in this dire time... "Ou est le station de train?"

Log 8: t - 85 mins since the quake hit... Today's Cracked.com about religion made me realize how dumb per-apocalypse American society was. I mean seriously, even Malcom X knew that muslims pray to Jesus! He constantly praised it all the time! What? Did no one record this back then when he said that?

...oh wait... i forgot... white people...

Log 9: T - 95 mins since the quake hit... I heard a harley outside my window. Gods! The biker chains turned into some sort of road warriors! Ok, Remember your training, Lien! If one of them ask you to say his name, you must say "You are lord Kenshiro, the 64th successor of the Hokuto Shinken and the true successor of the Kenshiro bloodline!" I pray to the heaven they won't ask me to say that in Japanese, i always watched the Jagi episodes in English cause the dubs were hilarious... Dude said "Bitches" a lot... hehehe...

Time to dust off my assless chaps and add a few points to the ol' Survival skill tree! I'm more a fan of Bugles. Pringles are ok too.... I'm pretty flexible with snacks.

Log 10: T - 115 mins since the quake hit... I was looking outside and saw a seagull attacked a pigeon over a piece of bread. The food riots has started! Next thing we'll know, they'll start forming cliques and then they want to see colors! All my clothes are either black, grey, pink or red... Oh no! I heard a cat fight sound! The fighting is escalating into war...

War... war never changes...

Log 11: T - 120 mins since the quake hit... i heard noises... i believe it was either Tan speaking out or perhaps it was the ghost of my past crime haunting me again... I can't believe i killed them. Thousands of them! An entire kingdom and now they are here to haunt me because i didn't spare their queen! I mean they were ants and i just wanted to see what happened if you hosed down an ant pile... oh gods! i can hear their screams! Oh the horror, the horrors...

Log 12: T - 140 mins since the quake hit... my eyes are tired but i can't sleep! I know how this goes, you fall asleep then next thing you know, you wake up next to a two headed cow. Then she'll ask for payment. I got them bottle caps fair and square! If she wanted them, she should of know i am more of a cuddle then a guy that want half and half milk!

I knew i should of learn to play guitar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod