E3 2012

Delorean88

Rookie
I can't wait, Star Wars 1313, Halo 4, Last of Us, Dishonored, the new Gears game, Dead Space 3, Medal of Honor, Playstation All Stars, Counter-Strike GO, Resident Evil 6 and the new God of War..... Damn it's gonna be a good year. Anything particular anyone's hoping for or excited about?

Star Wars 1313 I'm really interested in seeing how it's going to be, don't get me wrong I'd much rather had a Battlefront 3 or Republic Commando 2 announced but I hope 1313 will help me forget about those two possibilities.

Why don't they do this junk on the weekend. I'll be working, and then catching up after.

I've often wondered that as well. I imagine that it is because this way the news is hitting during the week.

Also travel and lodging is sooooo much cheaper during the week.

Seriously though...I think I'm more excited about The Last Story and The Golden than any of those on that list.

Excited to see whats being demoed so I get to play it next month and possible something that wasn't there as well. I'm not excited about con than E3 sadly :( but...

What understand don't you keep :) lol butt you know.

Who'll be around for our liveblogs? We actually discussed not doing them, so I hope plenty of you show up to prove me right! :p

Again, it'll be the middle of Monday so nope.

Unless if it works on my mobile, then I might be able to make a few quick visits.

used44 said:
Again, it'll be the middle of Monday so nope.
Unless if it works on my mobile, then I might be able to make a few quick visits.
It will work on mobile.
Bretimus_v2 said:
Dan, I'll be there with all my resplendent glory.
Consider yourself promoted! Anyone with a user name I recognize will get promoted to contributer on the liveblog.

I'm interested in the liveblog. I'll just have to see will the time zones work in my favor or against.

I might be around for the liveblogs. Just depends how busy work is. If I have nothing to do, then I'll be right there with you. Otherwise I'll be working! yay!

I will be riffing on the confrences a bit with a friend on his livestream, otherwise a ton of articles to write up and trailers to show off for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod