DWDC: Do you drink Faygo?

i've always wondered if Faygo was awesome. Like maybe these guys knew something the rest of us didn't.
I don't like the neon drinks except for grapefruit Fresca. It clears the sinuses, there's something magical about it. could it be all the sugar and citric juice?

Chris_Crime said:
i've always wondered if Faygo was awesome. Like maybe these guys knew something the rest of us didn't.
I don't like the neon drinks except for grapefruit Fresca. It clears the sinuses, there's something magical about it. could it be all the sugar and citric juice?
You would love my super secret diabetic juice

Guan_Yu said:
Faygo kicks ass. Cheap and delicious, just like your sister!

Zing!

I don't drink Faygo. I don't listen to ICP(Eminem all day). I try to stay away from cult hit groups.

kingg5 said:
I used to think the drinks i came up with had enough sugar to put people into a diabetic coma, then i realized just how much sugar is in pop. The more you know!

WickedLiquid said:
kingg5 said:
I used to think the drinks i came up with had enough sugar to put people into a diabetic coma, then i realized just how much sugar is in pop. The more you know!
wooo knowledge

I love Dr. Pepper. It's delicious. I recently had a Mt. Dew and I was left disillusioned and unhappy by the encounter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod