Duke Ferris's wiki

Yeah, I found that a while ago, and I was going to edit some parts to spice things up here and there, add a section about these forums, but I was too lazy.

I added some stuff there. Let us just say that I have consumed some alcohol so someone may want to go over what I have done (it's noticeable straight away, for those who have already seen the wiki previously anyway) but it seems OK.

If no-one objects I may just add some more stuff too. But if Duke does object, I would happily remove all changes I have made.

edit away and have fun. i have a strict policy that no gr employees (including myself) are to touch our wikipedia entry.

it's sort of an experiment i guess. so far it's worked out fairly well, although there is definately some incorrect info on the page. it's been molested a couple times, but it generally gets fixed fast. wikipedia is pretty cool.

fair warning: info on / from the forums has been added and then removed by others several times in the past as being "crufty"

d

Everytime I see a wikipedia article I have the urge to edit it, making some sort of crazy claim. I thought of changing the animal population from history far before stephen colbert did. But for now I'll leave GR's page alone. Pray that I do not alter it in the future.

FrozenBacon said:
Everytime I see a wikipedia article I have the urge to edit it, making some sort of crazy claim. I thought of changing the animal population from history far before stephen colbert did. But for now I'll leave GR's page alone. Pray that I do not alter it in the future.

Man you aren't fucking Darth Vader.

I mean, sure you've got the nigger voice like he does, but he was white under that black mask! Why can't you people just let it go? YOU'VE GOT LANDO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND MACE! HE WAS ONE OF THE BADDEST JEDI EVER!

I recall when the Gr members made the game-revolution wikipedia page then it got scrapped and duke made it. But damn hellfire, the title disappointed me, i thought it was going to be a wikipedia page just on duke.

JCD said:
I added some stuff there. Let us just say that I have consumed some alcohol so someone may want to go over what I have done (it's noticeable straight away, for those who have already seen the wiki previously anyway) but it seems OK.

If no-one objects I may just add some more stuff too. But if Duke does object, I would happily remove all changes I have made.
You xbox bias guides me to your edits.

I didn't put in Halo! HaHa! Foiled again NesMan, that was already there. Anyway, I made some more changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod