Ducktales woo-oo

Chris_Crime

Rookie
34g0bci.jpg

So they're re-releasing Ducktales as Ducktales Remastered, and it will feature all of the original voice actors from the show.

Just thought you should know because the game is iconic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaBBE_elTc

i want to draw a comic in honor of the news, but i'm kinda busy at the moment. Instead here's a repost of my Mega-Man 2 comic, another Capcom CLASSIC.
6p6ihg.jpg

I'll get around to that Ducktales comic soon. woo-oo.

Now this I can help with. Codblops II will be a tough first CoD, I imagine.

Is Nuketown really the only thing that comes with the $59.99 version? If so, screw that. There's a nearly identical map in the core game. There's no zombies there, but there is a very unusual easter egg, which I've never seen anyone get, that rewards you with the chance to play some classic Activision games. Still not worth it, if you ask me, especially since you haven't played the first Codblops.

Since you have no experience with the game, and don't know if you're going to like it all that much yet, don't bother with the season pass. Unless, of course, you just want to spend money. It'll get you all the current and future DLC packs for a lower price upfront. "Season pass" is actually a misused term in this case, since there's no season anything associated with it. Just think of it as a golden ticket that'll get you (probably) everything that releases for the game in the future. Good for dedicated, long-time players, but not for you.

I consider Codblops II to be a lot less fun than previous games, but since it's your first, you might think differently. I still prefer MW3 at this time, although it's plain to see everyone switching over to the new game, whether they like it or not.

I'm not very good at this game, but I trust you'll figure it out by yourself. If you play it on PS3, we can party hard. Otherwise, just ask me anything you need to.

thanks Ting and Ugh, I had thought no one was going to answer the COD questions so I change the topic.

Don't change your posts! they're still very relevant to my needs.

Doesn't everyone play Zombies on cod though? that's all my friends talk about.. zombie this, zombie that.. "oh, i can't wait for zombies!" Isn't zombies a nuketown only thing?
I did see that they're releasing zombies as a standalone microtransaction in the future for ps3, having already done so on 360, but who knows when that'll be?

So do I need Nuketown to play Zombies?

Yeah, Ugh, that's why I never buy into the CoD titles. There's always a new one right around the bend. But everyone's playing so i'm caving in.

Honestly, CoD games nowadays are just for FPS multiplayer. I like having a story, which is why I never bought CoD:MW3 or CoD:Blops 2.

that's exactly why I'm getting it. I need a game to play with my peeps. And Halo 4 didn't suck me in like I thought it would have.

Thanks. I'm reading season pass comes with zombies now. so i think i'll buy it for $39 and buy the season pass. Thanks bros.

I heard about Ducktales, but sadly I think I only rented the original forever ago, so I wouldn't know what to expect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle