drunk as sh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.

jivesc00ter

Regular
so being that im very intosicated id like to ask what games you would play, one of my roommates and i just beat star fox up and down left to right every way we could. plus i .beat dark sector around beer number five, bad game fyi, so , what games are fun for a few people to play and enjoy, i'm talking classic anything but wii i guess?

YOu're drunk as shit after 5 beers?

Cheap date :p

Nvm...

Those time I have turned on the PC to game after coming home being drunk as an avg. Viking, I have played Counter-strike, haha..
With a reaction time that is near zero, I would be a walking target

I played Castle Crashers the other day with a couple friends. It was a lot of fun, even in the parts where we kept dying (and we were sober too).

Brawl is amazing when drunk. Never EVER play FF when drunk though - in the morning you find out you've sold your best wepon! It was an upsetting experience...

Tylzen said:
YOu're drunk as s*** after 5 beers?

Cheap date :p

Nvm...

Those time I have turned on the PC to game after coming home being drunk as an avg. Viking, I have played Counter-strike, haha..
With a reaction time that is near zero, I would be a walking target
haha no that was when i beat dark sectore at like 8 pm a long night of bad decisions did fallow that

Lentium said:
awesome!

Seriously though, I've been nursing a huge can of Foster's while playing UT3.

i dont think i could handle a fast paced fps while doing that, your more of a man then me i guess (inserts sad face here)

Okay, next time I have a few drinks I'll post something with I'm Drunk in the subject - and I'll make sure the subject has nothing to do with what I want to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod