Drink Or Be Drunk

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
384575_2526773098369_1560636095_n.jpg

Happy Birthday, dUKE!
I can't really give you anything, but I can give you the forum user's thoughts. So c'mon GR member and wish this man a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday dUKE! Thanks for Gamepost. Thanks for the old boards. Thanks for the GRHunks.jpg and the Moment of Enlightenment rank.

Not much has changed since Duke Ferris left. What he created here has stood the test of time.

Holy sh!t. I can't believe this login still works. I'm probably violating some legal agreement by posting here, but thanks for the birthday wishes!

Duke_Ferris said:
Holy sh!t. I can't believe this login still works. I'm probably violating some legal agreement by posting here, but thanks for the birthday wishes!
If it still works, it ain't illegal. In fact, you should stick around.

Be careful Ugh, that's a level 27 conjuring spell you just cast. The cool down time for that is long.

Also, Duke has exactly 420 posts. YES!

Also, also, what are they gonna do, sue you? The only people who will know are the people told by the minotaur that patrols this labyrinth (Dan).

He has no need to, I'll do it, fuck crave in the ass with a hot iron

edit: also, as a birthday gift I'll finally apologize for asking your wife about her "hatchet wound" and "beef curtains" in the old gr chat, which forced you to ban me and subsequently half of Ontario in the process

Duke_Ferris said:

I totally did not expect to see you in this topic. Hope you had a great birthday!

FrozenBacon said:
Duke_Ferris said:

I totally did not expect to see you in this topic. Hope you had a great birthday!
KevinS wished him a happy birthday via Facebook. I provided the link in a comment in hopes Duke would see it and come back one last time. Still, I didn't expect it either. This seriously made my day after a terrible b-day better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle