Dragon Age: Awakening

malakian

Rookie
Anyone played it yet? Just finished it a second ago. Quite enjoyed it, i must say. Necessary bioware fix and all that.

It was shorter than DA:O and felt less fleshed out, but it was pretty darn admirable for an expansion. Bit sad that only my least favourite team mate was a character in it.

I'm digging the Mage, I made him a completely kickass healer as well as giving him the Druid prestige class, so he's gonna pwn

malakian said:
Anyone played it yet? Just finished it a second ago. Quite enjoyed it, i must say. Necessary bioware fix and all that.

It was shorter than DA:O and felt less fleshed out, but it was pretty darn admirable for an expansion. Bit sad that only my least favourite team mate was a character in it.

Everyone seems to be ragging on Oghren. Did I miss something because he had the most memorable quotes in all of DA:O.

Oghren is ok.

But honestly the problem with him is that, depending on how you play, he is usually the last character you get in your party, and of the characters he is the least deep or compelling. Kind of like a joke character almost.

Oh I always got him second after Wynne. The banter between him, Alistair, and Wynne are priceless. Little Pike Twirler is a classic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod