Dracula

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by gastnam, Jan 14, 2008.

1. gastnam

gastnam Rookie

Hello to everyone i'm new in this forum which i hope will help me answer some questions. I've been a gamer for about 10 years now. My first addiction with a title were the series of Dracula (Dracula: Origin, Dracula: Resurrection and Dracula: The Last Sanctuary). Now i'm really looking forward to the release of a new game Dracula 3. Does anybody know if this title will belong at the same series ? Also in the release list of this site i saw the title 'Dracula: Origin' !!!!!! Is it a reedition of the old game or a different title? I ask because i've been trying to find the first 2 titles for a long time but i can't. Unfortunately i hadn't bought the games cause my best friend had them. Please give any information about those 2 new releases that are announced at http://www.gamerevolution.com/release/v ... ?system=pc (during the Q1 2008 period) or about any possible way that i can find the old games.

P.S: Excuse for any mistakes but english isn't my first language :headbng2: