Down with the man!... man

Hey man, why do people always try to keep you down man? What the heck? That's not cool man, just not cool. So who's keeping you down today man?

bbdeannorris3.jpg

The DEA officer from Breaking Bad
Why does he always have to complicate things for Breaking and his drug-dealing little buddy? Imagine how much more enjoyable the show would be if they didn't have to worry about the popo.

To this chick's boyfriend. To that chick's husband. And to the gay hospital aid who propositioned me for $100 bucks. [pics withheld]

To all 3: Why you c-blocking, bro? Except in the hospital aid's case, he shall commence all c-blocking strats. (heh heh, c-blocking.) Stop holding me down, man.

To my old job. Thanks for not keeping any of your promises and then leaving me hanging for a frickin' month before I got my last paycheck.

Fuck you, man.

Down with the government, the're the true man that keeps us down. Let the revolution begin, I had a dream that every man and women shall be free, that we have a right to say fuck you to our boss, that we can go and take anything we want that isn't nailed down. Let us all riot due to the man. White, black, brown, and yellow power.

Why was yellow last? Are you being racist? Why do you have to write "white" first? Why couldn't you just do it alphabetically? HUH? HUH?

RACIST!!!

piracer said:
Why was yellow last? Are you being racist? Why do you have to write "white" first? Why couldn't you just do it alphabetically? HUH? HUH?

RACIST!!!
I protest that. I'm just making a statement, Jesus love all the children of the world.

Heard today that tomorrow is my last day at work. Thanks a lot man!

It feels bittersweet to be at the crossroads again, because my choices tend to be dead ends.

kingg5 said:
piracer said:

RACIST!!!
I protest that. I'm just making a statement, Jesus love all the children of the world.

JESUS?! JESUS?! How about the atheist and the Buddhist and all those others who don't believe in this "Jesus"?! Does he love them too?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod