don't you think the punishments gone on long enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepick

Rookie
I mean we're rolling on 2 or 3 years here for my chat akick, you make one refference to a GM's wife's genatalia in an obscene manor and you're removed for life?

stop the hate

I don't think you're welcomed there by the majority of ops or the users. So why do you want to come back if no one likes you? Then again you still post here :wink:

^^ I like him... :(

On the note of Chat issues brought here, last I remember they're not supposed to be intermingled. Chat problems go to the chat ops; the GRandmasters arn't incloved with chatty stuff.

Try sending MC a Fruit Flan. Everyone loves a Fruit Flan.

When I decided to permanently akick you, I meant it.
You're not getting back into GR as long as I'm running the show.

we've tried that as well, it takes rob.. and half of central ontario out with me, and I got around it and rob was still left out in the cold

*points to himself*

7 account deletions, 8 bans, and I have one fvcking thing to say to you all...

IP SPOOFER

;)

-BBK

Don't worry, we can IP ban half of china and most of the other far eastern countries.

Sucks to be vietmenses, but, we'll getcha.

As for Icepick, yeah I remember that whole escapade. There are ways around that, though, I know cause I've seen someone do it.

ya, you could switch everyone whos on cogeco to bell south, the only other real broadband provider here

cogeco forces everyone to use the same IP address, I'm sure rob can account for this as well, but on occassion you'll run across a website you've never been to, but your IP is infact banned

Yeah, there are ways for someone like yourself to bypass that, so therein lies the problem. We'll screw Rob and you'll find a way back.

So you're right, at the moment it is pointless. Untill I start paying for Rob's new ISP and then you'll be screwed, for a little while anyway.

:p

I kid.

Dark_Legacy said:
Yeah, there are ways for someone like yourself to bypass that, so therein lies the problem. We'll screw Rob and you'll find a way back.

So you're right, at the moment it is pointless. Untill I start paying for Rob's new ISP and then you'll be screwed, for a little while anyway.

:p

I kid.

i believe the rest of the mods and live chat ops would be more than filling to fund robs new isp to get rid of me:p

Relax, no one's getting banned from the forums (yet). This is a chat issue, therefore the only people this concerns are the Chat Ops.

As for the Icepick/Robmeister situation, didn't you agree to be the bigger man, Icepick, and stay away from the forums on your own so that we could lift the ban thus allowing Rob back? Surely if it came to that again, you could do it once more?

Rest assured though, GR has contacted the ISP's of posters deserving of it in the past, and will do so again if the situation warrents it. Karim, Frank, you guys are fine the way things are.

Oh, and for funding Rob's new ISP, count me out, I need to fund my own! :p

Its messed up how all the people that GR dont want around keep coming back while the ones that people like just leave spotaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod