Does super mario bros ever end?

FrozenBacon

Veteran
I know once you finish it once, you get to play the game again with all the goombas being replaced with those hard shelled dudes, and then on the 2nd when they are replaced by something else, but does the cycle ever end?

No idea, man.

I've beaten Super Mario Bros. before but I've never tried to beat it again on the second run.

I was talking about that build in code that the dude mentioned in the video. Apparently start+A allows the player to continue from where he died if he got a game over. You will never have to start from world 1-1 ever again!

I'm sure that code was published in an old nintendo power, but I am too young to have been able to read those old issues. I had a nintendo power subscription in the mid 90s, during the SNES and n64 era. I was introduced to gaming through my babysitter, who let me play her atari 2600 and NES every day after school.

Sort of. It becomes unplayable, with jumps to nowhere and lava sky, stuff like that. It's all randomly generated... well, not the lava sky but the level order, rather. On one play through you'll get further just because you didn't encounter lava sky level, or the swim forever level (dying because of the timer) early on, but on the next play through you're hit with the bs asap. Kinda cool, kinda sucks.

This is a cult game, it will never die, I think, will continue. This is one of the first games I played

I guess no, at least for now because Nintendo keep making good Mario games. Mario Odyssey would be even better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod