Do you guys..

This is a legitimate business, not a fansite. I'm sure they all make money.

They used to own Gamerevolution and make profit from advertisements on the site, but now bolt would pay them to run the site. They also usually make some side cash from selling themselves.

on the topic of the offices, say i was going to be in Berkley next week. Could I get a tour of the GR HQ?

On a sort-of related note, has a GR review or preview ever been featured on the back of any videogame cases/boxes? Or no, because your reviews are usually after the wide release of the games? But then you do have previews, especially more recently. And E3 previews.

they had a quote on the morrowind box. im sure there are others but i remember that one for sure.

used44 said:
On a sort-of related note, has a GR review or preview ever been featured on the back of any videogame cases/boxes? Or no, because your reviews are usually after the wide release of the games? But then you do have previews, especially more recently. And E3 previews.

civilization III and command & conquer: red alert both had gr quotes. one of the ultima games too. there are more but that's all i can think of right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle