Decision-making eats all my food and leaves a hole in my sto

-FCM-

Rookie
mach. Leaves a hole in my stomach is what the title should end with.

This is nothing but a bitching topic, I've got a big decision to make regarding school transfer business and it's shitty and butthole and other juvenile things and this sucks. That's the beginning middle and end to my mood right now.

Dump your weiner here if you're shitty. Share your big decision stories.

I understood. I chose career over love long ago. That it seems like only yesterday proves I'm still 50/50 with the choice I made.
Someone may disagree, but you may as well be selfish when you're young, when it pays to be selfish, or at least when you can most enjoy it. Sure, it may pay off when you're older, too, but by then your choices have become too normal to appreciate (or even regret).

I even began to notice, or accept, even, that the ones I thought I had let down were actually the ones most emotionally invested in my success, cheering me on from afar more so than those who were still around me. Weird thing that. Maybe not in all instances, but definitely in the ones that count (personally, of course). Seems time heals all wounds?

As for me, I'll be phoning that special someone up again tonight, around 3:52am central time.
Listen for her to breathe.. then hang up. 50/50!
but seriously, someone's been calling me around 2 - 4am these past few nights under private caller.. BlackStar, is that you? AGAIN?...i'll be waiting by the phone..>_>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod