Creating a new account

I've always had a theory that one or more people are actually multiple people here on the forums, thus explaining why some people only come back when we make mention of their name.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe Stal is one of them. <_<

No sir, but I do wish to get the CC out of my name since it was only put in on the old forums because your username couldn't be the same as your member name. All of that vanished when the forums changed and I just got lazy.

Now that I want to fix it... too bad.

StalfrosCC said:
No sir, but I do wish to get the CC out of my name since it was only put in on the old forums because your username couldn't be the same as your member name. All of that vanished when the forums changed and I just got lazy.

Now that I want to fix it... too bad.

I always though the 'CC' standard for 'Cool Cat'.

De-Ting said:
schimmel said:
De-Ting said:
^Way to butt-kiss

Who's buttkissing? He isn't a mod anymore. I always thought it meant Craptastic Cunt
He doesn't need to be a mod to distribute man-loving, which we all know madster is into.
Madster would totally make the flight from Australia to Texas to get some Stal action, too. Then again, who am I kidding? I would as would most posters here.

De-Ting said:
I've always had a theory that one or more people are actually multiple people here on the forums, thus explaining why some people only come back when we make mention of their name.

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe Stal is one of them. <_<

Are you suggesting that one of us is, in fact, Ugh?

schimmel said:
De-Ting said:
schimmel said:
De-Ting said:
^Way to butt-kiss

Who's buttkissing? He isn't a mod anymore. I always thought it meant Craptastic Cunt
He doesn't need to be a mod to distribute man-loving, which we all know madster is into.
Madster would totally make the flight from Australia to Texas to get some Stal action, too. Then again, who am I kidding? I would as would most posters here.

i'd go just to be the meat in that sandwich

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod