Crash Bandicoot

Any one remember this killer series? Crash 1, 2, 3, and Team Racing. Such fun games that I grew up playing. I still get sad knowing that they can't revamp the series and make it good like it used to be

Yeah, Crash killed, I'll never forget in the first one when you had to fight Pinstripe haha, the game actually had a cover system for that fight.

i'll never forget the times running around in circles trying to avoid dingodile's flamethrower. that would be great if this series was revived

^Breaking a single post in serveral diferent ones is a good way of getting yourself banned, not such a good way of increasing your post count... the edit button is there for a reason.

o god these games were great, its just like the spyro series once a character gets out of its original developers hands they go straight to hell

Hey, who ever said he was trying to get more posts? Maybe he dosen't know about the edit button. Any way back on topic, it does suck when a cool character gets out of a developers hands, most of the time it's a bad thing, very rarely a good thing.

Hey, I used to have Crash Nitro Kart.
Oh, well on the subject, is 'kart' spelled with a K? Or are the developers just trying to abuse that letter into nonexistence?

I bought crash 1 & 2 from ps store. They're as great as I remembered. I just don't understand why they can't bring crash 2 and the spyros to EU store.

Crash 3 was the best - I loved the bazooka you get from beating that guy...N. Something-or-other....the one with the missile sticking out of his head.

AMANIAC said:
Crash 3 was the best - I loved the bazooka you get from beating that guy...N. Something-or-other....the one with the missile sticking out of his head.

N-Gin I believe. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a valuable part of my childhood to reunite with. Thank God I didn't have the heart to sell my PS1 games when I got a PS2.

StandardStache said:
Thank God I didn't have the heart to sell my PS1 games when I got a PS2.
And seeing as how the PS2 is backwards compatible, that would also have been stupid. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod