Crash Bandicoot _ Almost no MORE

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming' started by Superweapon667, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Superweapon667

Who misses the Crash Bandicoot games?

The days when the original creators of the franchise of the Crash Bandicoot had it as the best sellers here and there had popularity. Sure wish that they hadn't sold the series off. But now with Traveller's Tales they did a mediocre job.
    With Radical they were trying but made it worse. They were suppose to have a project of the game two years ago but they scrapped it right away. As they moved to something else. The series since it was almost killed off would have been no more almost as no worse things have been getting far than this.

If Crash Bandicoot returns its possibly unlikely.

2. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I seriously only played the demos of the original Crash games. The only one I ever actually owned was Crash Team Racing.

Then, for Xbox, I owned The Wrath of Dr. Cortex, which I'm assuming wasn't Naughty Dog, but was still pretty good.

3. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

Both Crash and Spyro were dead to me when the original developers, Naughty Dog and Insomniac, sold them. Eurocom did an okay job with Crash Bash, but everything else after that was just broken and boring. But the old games are still fun and always will be.

4. danielrbischoff

5. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

The Polar bear level...then the polar bear being chased by the mummy bear level...

<3

6. GAME-QUEST-EX

GAME-QUEST-EX Rookie

It would have been nice if "Crash Bandicoot" was part of the "PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale" main cast.

Since the character started out on the PlayStation 1, you figured that he would have been on this PS3 Fighter.

Maybe he would be added-in as a DLC character later on, or perhaps the devs will just put him in the sequel.

7. danielrbischoff

He really should have been. Just one example of how PSASBR failed

8. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe when Naughty Dog makes tons of money from Last of Us, they'll tap out another Crash.

Platformers in general are gone though - it's not just Crash. Very sad.

9. danielrbischoff

They'd have to buy the rights from Activision or be working for Activision, and Sony really doesn't want that.