Crackle

De-Ting

Rookie
I don't usually watch TV online, but I just found this site, which allows you to stream entire movies and TV shows instantly, without a membership.

It's only stuff from Sony, though, so don't expect to see everything. Still, lots of classics.

Oh, and this might not be available to everyone.

http://www.crackle.com/

Most mods don't apologize. They have another mod unlock it, and either stick to their guns or pretend it never happened.

And watching movies....

Oh wow. It does actually have some good films in there. Groundhog Day, Karate Kid and Close Encounters being the main ones I spotted!
AND fucking Jackie Chan Adventures!!

(I was skeptical at first since I thought it was a run-of-the-mill free movie (illegal) viewing site. But Tingy brought it to my attention that it's not.)

Oh don't be such a downer on us mods Bret!

And this site is interesting, but until there's a widget/app on my home theater system or T.V so I don't have to watch it on my PC monitor, I'll pass.

Lethean said:

And this site is interesting, but until there's a widget/app on my home theater system or T.V so I don't have to watch it on my PC monitor, I'll pass.
Or you could like, plug your PC into your TV with a $5 cable.

does this work on the PS3 browser? Groundhog Day ftw of course

ha, yes it does work on the ps3 browser. no playstation plus needed

madster111 said:

Or you could like, plug your PC into your TV with a $5 cable.[/quote]

I'm fully aware of that seeing as how when the tv was in our room I had my computer hooked up to it. It's just more of a hassle than anything.

De-Ting said:
lol, Lethean don't know 'bout that tech.

Yeah. I only did customer service for one of the largest streaming providers without knowing anything about something as simple as hooking PCs up to the TV.

My computer is on the bottom floor, tv on the second floor...And I have other streaming services on my ps3, 360 and T.V...Like I said, why go through all that hassle?

Chris_Crime said:
Like Lethean said, why go through all that hassle when there's a Blockbuster Video on every corner?

No Blockbuster on my corner :(

But there is a Blockbuster express! I've actually been using that handy kiosk lately. The only thing that sucks is a)the 28 day release date delay imposed on them now as well and b)the ppl who don't take care of shit that return the discs all scratched and smudged. Something about dollar rentals that brings out the ghetto fools with no respect for things!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod