Consoles vs. PCs

Which system do you prefer to play games on

• Console

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The PC. It's superior in every way for every game excluding racing games and sport games.

And Japanese RPGs, but those are lame anyhow.

Consoles, I like the consistency in gameplay and the not-having-to-upgrade deal.

Longo_2_guns said:
madster111 said:
PC, because you can mod things ;)
I actually bought Oblivion for the PC just because I wanted to get a bunch of mods for it.

But I prefer consoles.
Haha, same here..
just too many good mods to pass up, and the ability to have even better graphics than my 360 is just cool :D

madster111 said:
the ability to have even better graphics than my 360 is just cool :D
That's the one thing I don't like about PC's. I don't want to have to pay $1,500 that can run modern games just "pretty well" and I don't want to spend a month building my own for $700 when I can pay $300 and play games just as good right out of the box.

Consoles.

More reliable, less expensive and less hassle.

Longo bought Oblivion for PC for the topless mod. ;)

De-Ting said:
come for the titties, stay for the weapon mods.

I like PC gaming, because i have a gaming laptop..i don't have to spend anything for ages..
i can play Crysis with decent settings, without CPU and GPU overclocking..which, this laptop is VERY capable of.. (OMIGAWD! first laptop i have seen with the FSB changeable in bios!)

Pretty much, for me to have a kick ass gaming rig that will play almost any latest games on the highest settings, i will have to fork out $1300AUD..
this includes a monitor and keyboard.. (already have Logitech G9), so i think thats a pretty good deal..
especially when you consider the PS3 is $699 without a TV..

De-Ting said:
Consoles.

excluding the PS3 and Xbox360 you mean, right?

the 360 is about as reliable as a peace treaty in the Gaza Strip, and a good PS3 (all the bells and whistles) still costs up to 500$

PCs for me, especially when I now have a powerful computer that's able to play a majority of games available for it. Another great thing about PC games is that (depending on where your computer is) you can watch TV and play video games at the same time.

Lord_Fornelius said:
PCs for me, especially when I now have a powerful computer that's able to play a majority of games available for it. Another great thing about PC games is that (depending on where your computer is) you can watch TV and play video games at the same time.
You can do that with consoles as well, providing your TV has PIP.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
excluding the PS3 and Xbox360 you mean, right?

a good PS3 (all the bells and whistles) still costs up to 500$
Just excluding the 360.

and a good gaming PC costs......*thinks video cards, RAM, and some other stuff*

De-Ting said:
Consoles.

That. And no I havn't had any problems with any of my consoles.

Plus, other then MMORPGs there is not much of a focus on making new PC games.

EDIT: But most importantly, I'm playing from the couch on a console which I prefer.

Rekkie7 said:
EDIT: But most importantly, I'm playing from the couch on a console which I prefer.
I'm sitting on the couch now..
Gaming Laptops FTW!

but even if you don't want to spend that much, buy a wireless keyboard+mouse, and hook the PC upto the TV.

^o yea, my friend has his pc hooked up to his 40 inch hi-def LCD tv, its pretty nice. granted, he mostly plays WOW which doesn't really do his tv justice, but it's really his leather couch which makes it

Definitely consoles..I love my PC but the upgrades I have to do every 6-8 months is not something I'm very fond off. Besides, the PC gaming scene has been quite slow these past few years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle